A decrease in sexual power after 40 years is observed in many modern men. But few of them know that folk remedies for increasing potency can return the former joy of sexual life and prolong it to a ripe old age.
Why does potency decrease?
Today, more and more weakening of potency occurs in fairly young people. This may be due to health problems, but in some cases, a decrease in sexual desire is influenced by strong physical and emotional workload, frequent stress, lack of sleep, and bad habits. Any man is afraid to wake up impotent one morning. To prevent this, you can successfully use folk recipes to increase potency. However, before this, it is better for a man to consult an andrologist or urologist, because impotence can be a symptom of inflammatory processes in the body.
The effect of traditional methods of maintaining male strength will come to naught if the patient does not observe the fundamental rules: to have adequate rest, to engage in moderate physical activity and to adhere to the rules of a healthy diet. Therefore, to increase potency, you need to revise your lifestyle and adjust it, if necessary.
Foods for Men's Health
Today everyone has already heard about aphrodisiacs - substances that increase libido. Many of these substances are found in foods that can be considered as a means to increase male potency. In order to be at his best in bed, a man can:
- Eat fresh garlic (2-3 cloves) daily. Such an addition to the usual diet not only enhances potency, but also serves as a good prevention of many diseases for men, including genital infections.
- Consume pumpkin seeds as a dietary supplement. They can be eaten raw or part of a meal. Chemical compounds found in pumpkin seeds not only contribute to normal erections, but also improve sperm quality.
- Since ancient times, folk medicine has considered honey to be a very effective aphrodisiac. Its beneficial properties can be combined well with red wine and aloe juice. To prepare the product, all 3 ingredients must be mixed by taking 3 equal parts of wine, 2 parts of honey and 1 aloe juice. A handful of parsley seeds can be used as an optional ingredient. The resulting composition should be infused for 2 weeks.
- Another option for using honey as an aphrodisiac is to use it with carrot juice and grated ginger in an amount of 60 g daily. Another honey-based recipe that affects potency in men: combine 0. 5 kg of walnuts with 0. 3 kg of honey and 0. 1 l of aloe juice. This remedy must be taken in 1 tbsp. l. before every meal.
- Prepare red wine and dried fruit syrup. For him you will need 2 liters of red wine, raisins, dried apricots, prunes (100 g each of dried fruits), a little sugar (1-2 tablespoons), spices to taste (cardamom, cloves, cinnamon). Pour all ingredients with red wine and simmer for 1 hour over low heat. It is useful to take such a decoction immediately before sexual intercourse or every day before dinner.
In addition to the above products, the use of:
- food rich in proteins: dairy products, fish, various meats;
- seafood, and of vegetable origin (for example, kelp - seaweed);
- fresh fruits and vegetables, as they are sources of many vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal functioning of sex hormones;
- spices in moderation, it is especially useful to add them to coffee or tea;
- eggs cooked in any form;
- various nuts - a source of protein and healthy fats.
Effective herbal decoctions
Decoctions of some medicinal herbs have a potency-enhancing effect. The main thing is to know how to cook them correctly.
Ginseng root has a beneficial effect on strengthening potency in men. It is not for nothing that in the east it is called the "root of love". He rightfully took an honorable place in both traditional and official medicine, where he is included in pharmaceuticals to enhance erection. To prepare a useful broth at home, you need to pour 100 g of ginseng root with 500 ml of water and leave in a dark place for 2 days. After that, the infusion is cooked for 4 hours on low heat, during which 1 spoon of honey and the same amount of cinnamon are added to it. This remedy should be consumed 100 g each time after a meal.
Thyme was known to our ancestors for its beneficial properties. A decoction based on it is prepared faster than from ginseng. The green part of the thyme in the amount of 100 g is crushed and 200 ml of boiling water is poured. The mixture must be infused until it reaches room temperature.
To increase potency, there is a so-called French recipe based on thyme. To prepare it, you will need 1 tsp. herbs of thyme and mint, a pinch of rosemary. The vegetable components are poured with boiling water and insisted until they cool completely. This remedy should be used by a man every day to obtain the desired effect.
In the form of a decoction or simply raw, you can take the calamus root. The raw root can be simply chewed, but no more than three times a day. Another option for a folk remedy for potency is an infusion of Dubrovnik herb. It is prepared like this: 5 tbsp. l. 1 liter of boiling water is poured into the green part of the plant and infused for 2 days.
Nettle is a good aid in restoring erectile function. You can prepare a decoction based on it, or you can make a medicinal herbal mixture using it. In the first case, 1 tbsp. l. stinging nettle is poured with a glass of boiling water and infused for 20 minutes, after which the contents are filtered through cheesecloth / fine sieve. This drink should be taken some time before meals. The second way to use nettles is to include them in a special herbal mix. In equal parts, mint, St. John's wort, clover and nettle are taken, which are infused in boiled water for about an hour. This infusion must be taken several times every day.
Folk remedies for a quick increase in potency in the form of decoctions and tinctures are taken in courses of 10-30 days. You should always remember about the possible development of an allergic reaction to substances of plant origin, therefore, phytotherapy must be approached with all responsibility.
Healing herbal baths
Often the cause of a bad erection is emotional stress and stress. A man just needs to relax from time to time. You can combine business with pleasure by taking warm baths with various herbal decoctions.
Baths with bay leaves or medicinal chamomile show the best results. To prepare them, nothing complicated is required, only dried plant components and water. Immediately before taking a bath, you need to prepare an infusion: pour 50 g of bay leaves or chamomile flowers in 3 liters of boiled water and leave for 20 minutes. The solution is then added to the bath. Such a water procedure can be carried out daily for 0. 5 hours at a time.
Another option for a potency-increasing agent is a bath based on coniferous broth. For its preparation, both pine branches and its cones, which are equally rich in useful resinous and tannins, are suitable. To prepare the broth, plant raw materials are poured with water and boiled for about half an hour over low heat. Then the tightly closed broth is infused for 12 hours, after which you can add it to the bath.
In folk medicine, the method of contrast baths is known for restoring male strength. Their peculiarity lies in the fact that a person is not completely immersed in water, but only sits down in it. Therefore, a pair of basins is well suited for this method, in which a man can sit. In one basin there should be cool water, in the other hot water (not boiling water, but one that can be tolerated). First you need to sit in hot water for a quarter of an hour, then in cold water at the same time. This procedure should be completed in two-week courses 1 time in 3 months.
It is difficult to choose the unambiguously best remedy for increasing potency: each organism is individual and can react to various substances in different ways. But the traditional methods of treating male impotence, proven for centuries, allow you to choose from a mass of options those that will help in each case. The main thing is not to forget about scheduled visits to qualified specialists.