The beneficial properties of plants have attracted people since ancient times. They were used in healing and rituals, were considered helpers in numerous troubles. Folk healers used herbs in various forms: they made healing infusions and decoctions, extracts from roots, leaves and stems. All plants have useful properties, but they must be properly prepared and used for their intended purpose.
Herbal medicine has not lost its relevance. Successful recovery from many diseases can be achieved by herbal treatment.
Finding a universal herb for men is impossible. In the treatment of male diseases, herbs are used in the composition.
After all, erectile function is influenced by stress, decreased immunity, malnutrition and other related factors. The use of herbal medicine can strengthen and maintain men's health.
Treatment of impotence with herbs
Sexual life in a full form is considered one of the important factors in maintaining men's health. Due to it, self-esteem increases, self-confidence is added, and more harmonious relations with the beautiful half of society are built on the basis of an excellent erection.
The modern rhythm of life is full of turmoil and stress. Often, it is for this reason that a man’s erectile function is disturbed, nervousness and anger appear. Male libido decreases, ejaculation occurs prematurely, erection is disturbed. Often the reproductive system against a general unfavorable background begins to falter with age.
Almost all men are arranged in such a way that problems with potency affect them especially depressingly. With another sexual failure, the nervous system can no longer hold back the growing emotions, anger and disappointment with oneself. Even in the presence of a loving and understanding woman, sexual life completely goes wrong, everything gets out of control, the surrounding world loses its attractiveness at once, the taste for life gradually disappears. Not prematurely taken measures and lingering hopes that everything will correct itself can lead to serious consequences.
Most men in such situations seek advice from qualified professionals, which is very prudent and helpful. However, drug treatment sometimes has side effects, adversely affecting other organs, or has a narrow specificity.
In the fight against an insidious disease, herbs for men can help. Treatment of impotence with herbs is very popular today. When used properly, herbs have little or no side effects. Sometimes calming or relaxing teas help a man, but sometimes a patient needs a multi-component herbal composition, which, due to its wide specificity, will heal other vital organs. Also one of the positive qualities of herbal medicine is its wide availability.
Collecting, drying and storing herbs collected with your own hands is not difficult. This process does not require scientific knowledge, it is only important to clearly understand which herb and in what quantities to apply. Decoctions and infusions of herbs that improve male strength must be prepared with caution.
The accuracy of the dosage, the method and temperature regime of preparation, the frequency of receptions requires strict observance. Of course, before starting the treatment of a male ailment with traditional medicine, it is better to consult with a qualified specialist in this field.
Plants that enhance potency
Restoring male strength with the help of herbs will be most effective if the treatment process is directed to the main factors that led to the dysfunction of the reproductive system. Herbs, different in action on the body, must be carefully used for violations of various kinds. What herbs are good for men?
- Improving potency with a stimulating effect on the circulatory system. Squeezed aloe juice improves blood supply to the pelvic organs and increases potency. Ginkgo biloba has a microcirculatory effect on the genitals. However, there are contraindications for high blood pressure.
- In inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system, men are recommended to use herbs with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Horse chestnut deserves special attention. Its healing properties help to cope with prostatitis, significantly reduce the stagnation of venous blood in the penis of a man, improve the circulation of arterial blood in the genitals.
- The restorative and tonic properties of herbs have a positive effect on the male reproductive system. The most effective are ginger, common lovage, licorice, creeping tributaries, broomrape grass. Ginger deserves attention because of a number of additional characteristics. It is enriched with zinc. It is known that zinc affects spermatozoa, making them more resilient and viable. Herbs and spices help increase sexual excitability. Celery, spinach, fresh parsley, black pepper - they are all rich in zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, as well as biologically active substances.
- To suppress neurasthenia caused by erectile dysfunction, ginseng root, Goryanka large-calyx, medicinal valerian, peppermint help. These herbs help increase sexual excitability and reduce depression. Preparing a decoction of the above herbs is not difficult, you just need to follow the instructions on the package.
- In strengthening the potency and for the purpose of prevention, wild oats and stinging nettle are useful. But for men suffering from varicose veins and increased blood clotting, nettle decoctions and infusions are contraindicated.
- Spices are the strongest aphrodisiacs. Coriander, cumin, anise, marjoram, cardamom, basil, cinnamon, vanilla, saffron, nutmeg, sesame, savory, cloves, fennel, thyme have pronounced stimulating properties, increase blood flow to the genitals, help prolong sexual success and achieve pleasure.
How to prepare natural medicines?
Impotence and its stages are treated not only by a healthy herb in its raw form, but also by herbal decoctions and tinctures. It is important to follow all recommendations when preparing herbal medicines.
To prepare decoctions, it is necessary to use dishes with an enamel coating. This prevents a chemical reaction between the components of the herb and the walls of the dish. Prepared infusions and decoctions should be stored in a tightly sealed glass container, only in a dark, cool place.
Effective recipes for the preparation of useful herbs to maintain and treat male potency
- Parsley seed in the amount of four teaspoons pour 200 ml of boiled water. Put in a water bath and incubated for 30 minutes. Then cooled to 18-20°C. Filter and take 3-5 times during the day 20 minutes before a meal, 15 ml.
- A useful mixture of peppermint, nettle, St. John's wort and field clover: five teaspoons are placed in a thermos and poured with one liter of boiling water. Let it brew for 20 minutes. Apply 3-4 times during the day, 200 ml.
- Ginseng or Eleutherococcus tincture is taken 2 ml three times a day, 30 minutes before meals. Tincture improves the functioning of the sex and endocrine glands.
- French homeopaths successfully use the following old recipe: grind four pinches of thyme, two pinches of mint and one pinch of rosemary in a coffee grinder. Pour 200 ml of boiling water, let it brew for 15 minutes and drink before going to bed.
- One tablespoon of grated Siberian spermaceti root pour 300 ml of boiling water, put on a small fire and boil for five minutes. Decoction insist night. Consume three times a day, observing the proportions: 50 ml in the morning and afternoon, and drink the rest of the infusion at night.
- Calamus is rightfully considered a herb for men and has proven itself in the treatment of the main male ailment. It has a tonic effect on the reproductive system and potency. It is necessary to prepare a tincture: 10 parts of medical alcohol are taken for one part of the freshly grated root. The container is tightly corked and insisted in a cool dark place for 14 days, the contents are periodically shaken. 30 drops of tincture are dissolved in a small amount of water and consumed 30 minutes before a meal. The course of treatment is one month.
Herbal medicine and traditional medicine have repeatedly proven the effectiveness and efficiency of their recipes. However, it is not always realistic to achieve male health only with herbs, regulate potency and restore the genitourinary system.
In this case, the general condition of the male body, mood, adherence to diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle play an important role.