The preserved mechanism of potency at a respectable age is the quality of life of every sexually active person. But potency in men at the age of 50 is already weakening.
A person is arranged in such a way that he perceives the body as a machine, and takes care when something "breaks". Unfortunately, this topic is often neglected. Men are sure that their "gift" will last forever, but not everything is so simple.
Causes of impotence
With the physiological aging of the body, the level of testosterone decreases, respectively, and the potency in men weakens with age. The erogenous zone of a person is the brain, although many do not think about it. Sexual arousal starts in the head and continues downward. Depression can dampen desire and lead to erectile dysfunction. Oddly enough, many of the drugs used to treat it suppress sexual desire.
It is recommended to avoid stress and depression - these are potential killers of men's health. Maintaining a home first aid kit can also affect activity in the bedroom. Proper nutrition and active rest reduce the need for any medication. Anger and irritability cause a rush of blood to the face, but not in the right place. Anxiety and anxiety increase the fear of intimacy. Bottom line: negative psychological and external causes in a vicious circle lead to male weakness.
Factors of civilization, and environmental pollution, as well as diseases (diabetes mellitus, obesity, hypertension) also affect. Over the years, the cause of exhaustion is destabilization in the family and work areas of life. After 50 years, there are mental changes, impaired concentration and perception, fatigue, decreased vision, joint pain, vascular disease, urinary incontinence. These age-related breakdowns lead to an irreversible loss of penis sensitivity and a decrease in its size, sexual activity and efficiency decrease. This period is called the male menopause, or andropause.
But this does not mean that after 50 complete impotence sets in.
Prevention and recovery
Drink less alcohol. Consumption of it in large quantities has a negative effect on the body: the liver and kidneys are damaged, the body's vulnerability to cancer appears, weight increases, the function of the reproductive system is upset, which means sexual pleasure.
Alcohol in the blood - deficiency of magnesium in the body. It is alarming that alcohol abuse affects the nerve pathways between brain and sexual activity, affects the level of testosterone necessary for libido. Free blood flow is essential for potency in age.
Physical exercises (morning exercises, aerobics, swimming) and maintenance of muscle mass through weightlifting have a beneficial effect on erectile function. This is a great option to quit smoking and get back in shape. You need to monitor your blood pressure. Cardio and elliptical loads will not strain the joints. A treadmill and brisk walking for 30 minutes a day will double your heart rate and help your metabolism work at a youthful pace. After all, with age, the metabolism slows down, the body makes much more effort even to process food.
A calm 7-9-hour sound sleep will help restore potency. Try to manage your workload wisely, finish it before 10 p. m. so that you can go to bed at that time. Informative and peaceful literature at bedtime is possible, no need to disturb the peace with violent and reckless books or films. Create a favorable atmosphere that includes peace, a comfortable bed, fresh air, silence and darkness.
Dieting over the years becomes a necessary step. The diet should consist of 80% vegetables and fruits. A minimum of fatty foods (meat, dairy and desserts). Otherwise, it will lead to circulatory problems or atherosclerosis, which will harm the blood flow to the penis and aggravate the metabolism. Avoid excessive salt intake.
Red wine is recommended in moderation.
Snacks after 7 pm are undesirable, it is better to go to bed on an empty stomach and get a healthy sleep.
How to increase potency? There is a male health recipe for every morning. Nourishing healing vegetable juice is a beneficial boost for the body. For cooking you will need:
- 3 sprigs of celery;
- 3 sprigs of parsley;
- 1/4 beet;
- 1/4 cabbage;
- 4-6 pieces of carrots;
- 1/4 potato;
- 1/4 turnip;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 thin slice of onion;
- juicer and blender.
This is the best drink for the treatment of many diseases, including weak potency.
Products related to improving sex drive:
- Asparagus. Rich in folic acid, increases the hormone histamine.
- Avocado. Contains minerals, fats and monounsaturated vitamin B6 (a well-known libido enhancer).
- Banana. Raises bromelain, an enzyme that regulates sex hormones.
- Garlic. Contains allicin, thins the blood and is useful for blood flow to the reproductive system.
Application of additives
To restore libido if you are already fifty years old, you can use the following vitamins and supplements:
- L-arginine. An essential amino acid - a building block in the body, found in cottage cheese and protein products. Take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This nutrient is essential for maximum sexual performance and is the most effective natural supplement for increasing libido in men. Current research supports the use of an L-arginine supplement, with an 80% improvement in erectile function with 2. 8 g daily. Nitric oxide secretion maintains blood flow to the penis, preventing muscle relaxation during sexual stimulation.
- L-tyrosine. An essential amino acid found in grains and seafood. Supports and helps the smooth functioning of neurotransmitters in the brain. A decrease in the level of L-tyrosine is felt when the body is under stress, with fatigue, and in people of age. L-tyrosine improves mood, improves mental alertness and restores potency.
- Ginkgo biloba. Acts as an antioxidant in the body. Ginkgo is a standard herbal remedy for protecting sexual performance due to its effect on blood flow.
- Ginseng. Korean ginseng is a natural adaptogen. It is used to balance and enhance sexual activity, adapts the body to physical, stressful and emotional situations. Well known for its ability to boost energy and support immunity. It has a positive effect on blood flow to the genitals of a man, increases the metabolic rate. Ginseng has been used in China since ancient times.
- Water. Alkaline ionized water supports men's health, it is advised to drink 6-8 glasses a day. This healing liquid will restore blood pressure, energy, agility, physical activity.
- Selenium. Selenium supplementation is a good choice for sperm production and motility. Almost 50% of selenium is found in the testicles and seminal ducts. Men lose selenium with orgasm, so getting enough of it is vital. This element contains almonds, peanuts, rice, black bread, beans, garlic, pine nuts.
- Zinc. Zinc is an element that produces testosterone in the body, it is found in the prostate gland and semen, maintains a healthy amount of it, sex drive. Deficiency of this element is associated with many sexual problems, including infertility. Poultry meat, peanuts, mussels, oysters, bran, lentils, red beans contain enough zinc for male performance.
- Magnesium. The trace element magnesium is essential for the production of biologically active substances such as androgens, estrogens and neurotransmitters. They modulate the hormones necessary for potency, such as dopamine and adrenaline. The best supplement is magnesium chloride, it increases testosterone levels. It is a miracle worker in the natural treatment of weak potency. Barley groats, oatmeal, buckwheat, millet, peas, hazelnuts should be included in the diet.
- Vitamin A - regulates the synthesis of the sex hormone progesterone.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - establishes optimal transmission of nerve impulses, produces energy in the body. All this is important for sexual activity.
- Vitamin C - is involved in the synthesis of hormones: androgens, estrogens and progesterone.
- Vitamin E - often referred to as the "sex vitamin". It is also a powerful antioxidant of the cell membrane against free radicals (an aging factor). Synthesizes the hormone prostaglandin.
This "vitamin alphabet" is strongly recommended for men over fifty, both in injections and in individual nutrition. To increase male strength will help their daily intake.
In addition to the direct purpose, vitamins and supplements are good for cold prevention, heart health and anti-allergic effects. For example, royal jelly, salmon oil in capsules.