The problem of impotence is an acute question for men of our generation. Poor environmental conditions, immobile lifestyle, unhealthy diet and bad habits affect the general condition of the body.
Various factors can cause sexual impotence:
- Malfunctions of the endocrine system
- Hormonal imbalance
- Psychological illnesses
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
Age-related changes are also a factor affecting potency. Most men over the age of 50 experience genital ailments. However, nowadays, more and more people come to the doctor at the age of 30, sometimes younger. It's all to blame for stressful situations at work and lack of sleep.
What vitamins affect potency in men?
There are a number of methods of getting rid of sexual impotence, these include: drugs, traditional medicine, prostate massage, surgery.Vitamins for potencyplay an important role, the best way to avoid ailments isto take male vitamins for potency.
Let's take a closer look at whatvitamins exist to increase potencyand their role in a man's body:
- Vitamin B1 has a tonic effect, a lack of this vitamin causes lethargy and drowsiness. B1 improves brain function, increases blood circulation and maintains muscle tone. The main products containing this substance are: beans, peas, lentils, potatoes, wholemeal flour products, black bread, peanuts, pork dishes.
- Vitamin B3 activates the brain, relieves depression, has a beneficial effect on the muscle corset, and helps to gain muscle mass when exercising in the gym. Foods containing this vitamin: legumes, nuts, yeast and yeast, beetroot, tuna, salmon.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the natural production of the hormone of happiness, gives energy and strength for the whole day. The substance eliminates the symptoms of chronic fatigue, fights numbness and fatigue. B6 is found in the following foods: eggs, bananas, carrots, tuna, shrimp, sunflower seeds.
- Vitamin B9 restores the work of the Central Nervous System, eliminates insomnia, weakness, relieves depression, improves mood. The main foods containing this element are: greens, vegetables, citrus fruits, legumes, tuna, shrimp.
- Vitamin B12 restores nerve cells, improves blood condition, promotes tissue regeneration, enhances immunity, improves gastrointestinal function, restores hair and nails. Vitamin is found in yeast, dairy products, eggs, seafood.
- Vitamin C has antioxidant properties, strengthens the immune system, promotes the production of sex hormones, and enhances libido. The vitamin is found in tomatoes, beets, cabbage, lettuce, sorrel, herbs, citrus fruits, currants, rose hips, viburnum, bell peppers, garlic and many others.
- Vitamin D contributes to the natural release of testosterone into the body, improves the potency and quality of semen. The vitamin is produced by exposure to the sun. Products containing this substance are: cottage cheese, sour cream, eggs, carrots, butter, fish oil, cheese.
- Vitamin E restores hormonal levels, improves the condition of the skin, has a beneficial effect on the condition of hair and nails. Since ancient times, this vitamin was considered an element of youth. The substance is found in nuts, vegetable oils, seeds, meat, bran, dairy products and soy.
- Vitamin A plays a major role in regeneration, strengthens blood vessels, improves blood circulation and normalizes heart function. The substance is found in hawthorn, carrots, spinach, liver, cheese, sour cream.
- Zinc promotes testosterone production, improves sperm quality and motility, and eliminates inflammation. Zinc is found in fish, nuts, eggs and seafood.
- Selenium is found in chicken, eggs, nuts, corn, and tomatoes. The element is important for the sexual function of men and enhances erection.
The abovevitamins for the potency of menplay a decisive role in the process of testosterone production and maintaining libido. Bad habits and the abuse of fatty foods can provoke hormonal imbalances, a balanced preparation with the content of essential vitamins and minerals helps to support the immune system of men and resist hormonal imbalances.
What medicines or preparations contain the necessary vitamins?
It is definitely impossible to answerto the question which vitamin for potencyis better, since all elements take an active part in the formation of the hormonal background of a man and his health. There are complex preparations in which the best vitamins for potency are.
Vitamins to increase potency in menare varied both in price category and in composition. Doctors recommend taking cheaper drugs, as the probability of counterfeiting is much less.
Conclusions from article
Vitamins to increase potencyare always in demand, as they have no contraindications and have a strengthening effect on the body. No drug overdose has been identified, since the body takes only the required amount of elements, the excess is not absorbed.
Poor environmental conditions have a detrimental effect on potency, since the heavy metals contained in the air have the ability to accumulate in the body and cause inflammation. Bad habits have a detrimental effect on hormones, block the production of testosterone and make a man like a wife. An immobile lifestyle causes spinal problems, muscle weakness, lack of coordination, and impotence. Inflammatory processes in the genitals, prostatitis, venereal diseases are also the causes of weak erection.
To prevent prostatitis, you need to regularly exercise and temper, these measures will increase blood flow to the penis and relieve congestion.Prescribing vitamins for men to improve potencycan only be prescribed by the attending physician. At the first symptoms of impotence, see a specialist and get tested for infections, as lack of erection is one of the symptoms of the disease.
Manyask the question, what vitamins should be taken for potency. There is no definite answer, since everything depends on the patient's condition and the desired result.